|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Glass Features||Clear Glass|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Path Light Type||Lantern|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Posts or Pier Mounts Required
- Post Lights cast a wide spread of light - increasing visibility on walkways or entry ways
- Housing is constructed of aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Maxim's 1-year limited warranty
- Ambient Light Casts Soft Generalized Illumination Over a Wide Area
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Pair this post light with outdoor wall sconces from the Westlake Collection for a uniform look of elegance
- Ultra secure mounting assembly keeps light firmly in place for years to come
- Lantern style shades offer a timeless and appealing look
- Height: 19" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 8" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Light Source: Incandescent Medium (E26) base socket
- Bulb Included: No
- Power Usage Max: 100 watts (at 120 V)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Average Hours: 2500
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- Lumens: 1150
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: No
- Solar: No
- Post Included: No
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Maxim Links
Our SKU: MX 1001
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Empire Bronze
- Rust Patina
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Maxim MX 1001 is only sold with the Clear glass.
I want frosted (translucent) panels of glass or acrylic.
A. The Maxim MX 1001 is only sold with the Clear glass.
The Maxim MX 1001 is made from aluminum.
what material is this made of?
A. The Maxim MX 1001 is made from aluminum.
This will fit a standard 3" diameter post or pier mount.
What pole diameter will mx 1001 fit?
A. This will fit a standard 3" diameter post or pier mount.
The Maxim MX 1001 is 19 inches tall overall, this includes the finial, as well as the included pole flange. The glass is beveled along the edges. I hope this helps!
Does the height measurement include the finial? Include the flange that fits the pole? Or, just the lantern? Is the glass beveled? If not, is beveled glass available in a different model?
A. The Maxim MX 1001 is 19 inches tall overall, this includes the finial, as well as the included pole flange. The glass is beveled along the edges. I hope this helps!
Maxim Westlake Collection
Other Products In The Maxim Westlake Collection
Maxim MX 1005
Westlake 1 Light Outdoor Post Light$59.80-$59.80(10)
Maxim MX 1027
Westlake Single-Bulb Flush Mount Outdoor Ceiling F...$35.80-$35.80(6)
Maxim MX 1007
Westlake 3 Light Outdoor Post Light$131.80-$131.80
Maxim MX 1009
Westlake 3 Light Outdoor Lantern Mini Pendant$75.80-$75.80(1)
Maxim MX 1000
Cast Aluminum 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce$0.00-$0.00
With the exceptions listed below, Maxim Lighting International products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for ONE YEAR from date of shipment. The exceptions are:
The CounterMax™ MX-L LED Under Cabinet Lighting 87902WT/SA/MB, 87904WT/SA/MB, and 87906WT/SA/MB will be warranted for normal use for 25 years while the original purchaser owns it. Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 77°F.
The CounterMax™ MX-X12 Xenon Under Cabinet Lighting 87849WT/MB, 87851WT/MB, 87852WT/MB, 87853WT/MB, 87859WT/MB, 87861WT/MB, 87862WT/MB, 87863WT/MB will be warranted for normal use for 15 years while the original purchaser owns it. Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 77°F.
All Vivex™ outdoor fixtures will be warranted for normal use for 3 years while the original purchaser owns it.
Maxim Lighting International will, at its election, repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Maxim Lighting International inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within one (1) year after date of shipment. Maxim Lighting International is not responsible for removal or installation costs. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the product only and that Maxim Lighting International is not responsible for any labor incurred. Use of incorrect installation methods and/or bulb wattage will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service contact Maxim Lighting International either through your Dealer, Contractor or E-tailer, or by writing Maxim Lighting International, Attn: Customer Service Department, 253 North Vineland Avenue, City of Industry, CA 95746, USA, or by calling 1-800-486-2946 from within the USA and 1-626-956-4200 outside of the USA.
IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. MAXIM LIGHTING INTERNATIONAL AND/OR SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state/province to state/province.