|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||1|
- Multi-bulb under cabinet light makes a typically dark space easy to work in and readily accessible
- Housing is constructed of aluminum – providing years of reliable performance
- Tape light design incorporates a line of multiple lights into one sleek fixture
- Fully covered under Maxim’s 1-year limited warranty
- Hardwire / Direct-Wire power supply
- Features flush bulb lenses
- Integrated light bulbs - rated at 50,000 hours
- Secure mounting assembly ensures years of reliable hold and performance
- Height: 1" (measured from mounting surface to lowest hanging part on fixture)
- Width: 2" (measured from back most to front most part on fixture)
- Length: 30" (measured from left most to right most part on fixture)
- Supply Type: Hardwired
- Voltage: 120 V
- Bulb Type: 1 watt LED
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- Light Direction: Down
- Location Rating: Dry / Inside
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - GU5.3: A bi pin socket used mostly with MR16 Halogen Bulbs, The GU5.3 has a pin spread of 5.3 mm and the bulb has grooves for the fixture to hold it with.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU5.3 Bulb Base uses primarily a Halogen but is also compatible as LED and Xenon / Krypton.
For over four decades Maxim Lighting has been an industry leader of new and innovative lighting designs. It is Maxim’s commitment to its customers that drives their ever evolving design options and unsurpassed quality. From ceiling fans to a wide variety of indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures in both classic and contemporary styles, Maxim is a staple of unique elegance that will brighten any home.
Additional Maxim Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Maxim Products
- Shop All Maxim CounterMax MX-L Collection Products
Our SKU: 87906
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
Are the lights linkable? Can I connect 4 light together?
What is the length?
Are Maxim LED under cabinet lights dimmable?
does this fixture have an on/off switch?
Can these under cabinet lights be hard-wired?
Are the light bulbs included?
Maxim CounterMax MX-L Collection
Other Products In The Maxim CounterMax MX-L Collection
Traditional / Classic Four Light Down Lighting LED Under Cabinet Light from the CounterMax MX-L Collection
Traditional / Classic Two Light Down Lighting LED Under Cabinet Light from the CounterMax MX-L Collection
CounterMax MX-L120 30" LED Under Cabinet Light
CounterMax MX-L120 13" LED Under Cabinet Light$65.01(1)
CounterMax MX-L120 7" LED Under Cabinet Light
With the exceptions listed below, Maxim Lighting International products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for ONE YEAR from date of shipment. The exceptions are:
The CounterMax™ MX-L LED Under Cabinet Lighting 87902WT/SA/MB, 87904WT/SA/MB, and 87906WT/SA/MB will be warranted for normal use for 25 years while the original purchaser owns it. Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 77°F.
The CounterMax™ MX-X12 Xenon Under Cabinet Lighting 87849WT/MB, 87851WT/MB, 87852WT/MB, 87853WT/MB, 87859WT/MB, 87861WT/MB, 87862WT/MB, 87863WT/MB will be warranted for normal use for 15 years while the original purchaser owns it. Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 77°F.
All Vivex™ outdoor fixtures will be warranted for normal use for 3 years while the original purchaser owns it.
Maxim Lighting International will, at its election, repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Maxim Lighting International inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within one (1) year after date of shipment. Maxim Lighting International is not responsible for removal or installation costs. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the product only and that Maxim Lighting International is not responsible for any labor incurred. Use of incorrect installation methods and/or bulb wattage will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service contact Maxim Lighting International either through your Dealer, Contractor or E-tailer, or by writing Maxim Lighting International, Attn: Customer Service Department, 253 North Vineland Avenue, City of Industry, CA 95746, USA, or by calling 1-800-486-2946 from within the USA and 1-626-956-4200 outside of the USA.
IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. MAXIM LIGHTING INTERNATIONAL AND/OR SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state/province to state/province.