|Bulb Type||Xenon / Krypton|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Office, Dining Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||20|
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Housing is constructed of steel - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Maxim's 1 Year limited warranty
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Ultra secure mounting assembly keeps light firmly in place for years to come
- Cabinets stay cool and safe due to the unique airflow design that limits heat transfer
- The hinged top gives easy access to the long-lasting Xenon bulbs and wiring
- Utilizes a G8 Bulb Base
- Frosted glass shade diffuse and soften lighting
- Bulb Base - Specialty - Specialty bulb bases are utilized in certain fixtures to meet very specific size and power requirements.
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Base: Specialty
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 20
- Wattage: 80
- Voltage: 120
- Average Hours: 3500
- Color Temperature: 2900K
- Lumens: 900
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 1.25"
- Length: 30"
- Width: 5"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Maxim Lighting:
- For over four decades Maxim Lighting has been an industry leader of new and innovative lighting designs. It is Maxim’s commitment to its customers that drives their ever evolving design options and unsurpassed quality. From ceiling fans to a wide variety of indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures in both classic and contemporary styles, Maxim is a staple of unique elegance that will brighten any home.
Additional Maxim Links
Our SKU: 87833
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Metalic Bronze
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The dimensions of the Maxim 87833 are 5"(W) x 1.25"(H) x 30"(L).
How long is this unit.
A. The dimensions of the Maxim 87833 are 5"(W) x 1.25"(H) x 30"(L).
The Maxim 87833 cannot be daisy chained.
can I daisy-chain three of these together?
A. The Maxim 87833 cannot be daisy chained.
The Maxim 87833 will work perfect for daisy chaining, you will just need the interconnect cables.
I want to daisy-chain three 30" under-counter lights to one set of wires, to three adjacent cabinets. Is this the right model? If not, which model can do that please?
A. The Maxim 87833 will work perfect for daisy chaining, you will just need the interconnect cables.
Maxim CounterMax MX-X120 Collection
Other Products In The Maxim CounterMax MX-X120 Collection
CounterMax MX-X120 21" 3 Light Under Cabinet Light Bar$50.40-$61.20
CounterMax MX-X120 13" 2 Light Under Cabinet Light Bar$37.80-$45.00(1)
CounterMax MX-X120 40" 5 Light Under Cabinet Light Bar$93.60-$115.20
CounterMax MX-X120 7" 1 Light Under Cabinet Light Bar$27.00-$30.60
With the exceptions listed below, Maxim Lighting International products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for ONE YEAR from date of shipment. The exceptions are:
The CounterMax™ MX-L LED Under Cabinet Lighting 87902WT/SA/MB, 87904WT/SA/MB, and 87906WT/SA/MB will be warranted for normal use for 25 years while the original purchaser owns it. Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 77°F.
The CounterMax™ MX-X12 Xenon Under Cabinet Lighting 87849WT/MB, 87851WT/MB, 87852WT/MB, 87853WT/MB, 87859WT/MB, 87861WT/MB, 87862WT/MB, 87863WT/MB will be warranted for normal use for 15 years while the original purchaser owns it. Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 77°F.
All Vivex™ outdoor fixtures will be warranted for normal use for 3 years while the original purchaser owns it.
Maxim Lighting International will, at its election, repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Maxim Lighting International inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within one (1) year after date of shipment. Maxim Lighting International is not responsible for removal or installation costs. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the product only and that Maxim Lighting International is not responsible for any labor incurred. Use of incorrect installation methods and/or bulb wattage will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service contact Maxim Lighting International either through your Dealer, Contractor or E-tailer, or by writing Maxim Lighting International, Attn: Customer Service Department, 253 North Vineland Avenue, City of Industry, CA 95746, USA, or by calling 1-800-486-2946 from within the USA and 1-626-956-4200 outside of the USA.
IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. MAXIM LIGHTING INTERNATIONAL AND/OR SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state/province to state/province.