October Blowout Sale!
10% off All Maxim and ET2 Products with coupon MAXIM10
Offer Ends 12/31/2015
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Glass Features||Seedy Glass|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Maxim Lighting 40099 Three Light Outdoor Pendant from the Dover VX Collection
Traditional and unassuming, the Dover hanging lantern epitomizes classic simplicity. At its heart, a trinity of pillar candles standing tall atop a modest pedestal, light the way for passersby. Generous windowpanes of cool, seedy glass allow the candles to illuminate outdoor spaces freely and fully. The Dover lantern, with its perfect balance of form and function, performs well and looks at home in nearly any outdoor environment. Like the quintessential little black dress, the charcoal bronze finish speaks of timeless beauty and unmistakable style. And just as classic style endures, so too, will Dover, which is made entirely of Vivex, a material twice as strong as resin. Maxim—the smart choice for beautiful, durable outdoor lighting.
- Requires 3 60w Candelabra base bulbs (not included)
- UL listed for wet locations
- Fully covered under Maxim's 3-year limited warranty
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Vivex and Innovation:
- Vivex is far superior to polyurethane resin material used in traditional outdoor lighting and has twice the strength
- Vivex withstands temperature greater than 130°F and less than -20°F
- Injection under pressure into quality steel molds makes Vivex a very hard and dense component.
- The molding process frees designers' creativity, enabling them to implement imaginative designs without the restrictions imposed by the traditional resin process.
- A special paint finishing process with superior adhesion qualities developed specifically for Vivex resulted from a joint effort between the material manufacturer, the paint manufacturer, and Maxim Lighting.
- Maxim Lighting oversees the entire Vivex production process from molding to finishing.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Maxim Links
Our SKU: 40099CD
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Maxim Dover VX Collection
Other Products In The Maxim Dover VX Collection
Dover VX 3 Light Outdoor Post Light$238.00-$238.00
Dover VX 3 Light Outdoor Post Light$188.00-$188.00
Dover VX 3 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce$0.00-$0.00
Dover VX 3 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce$0.00-$0.00
Dover VX 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce$0.00-$0.00
With the exceptions listed below, Maxim Lighting International products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for ONE YEAR from date of shipment. The exceptions are:
The CounterMax™ MX-L LED Under Cabinet Lighting 87902WT/SA/MB, 87904WT/SA/MB, and 87906WT/SA/MB will be warranted for normal use for 25 years while the original purchaser owns it. Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 77°F.
The CounterMax™ MX-X12 Xenon Under Cabinet Lighting 87849WT/MB, 87851WT/MB, 87852WT/MB, 87853WT/MB, 87859WT/MB, 87861WT/MB, 87862WT/MB, 87863WT/MB will be warranted for normal use for 15 years while the original purchaser owns it. Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 77°F.
All Vivex™ outdoor fixtures will be warranted for normal use for 3 years while the original purchaser owns it.
Maxim Lighting International will, at its election, repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Maxim Lighting International inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within one (1) year after date of shipment. Maxim Lighting International is not responsible for removal or installation costs. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the product only and that Maxim Lighting International is not responsible for any labor incurred. Use of incorrect installation methods and/or bulb wattage will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service contact Maxim Lighting International either through your Dealer, Contractor or E-tailer, or by writing Maxim Lighting International, Attn: Customer Service Department, 253 North Vineland Avenue, City of Industry, CA 95746, USA, or by calling 1-800-486-2946 from within the USA and 1-626-956-4200 outside of the USA.
IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. MAXIM LIGHTING INTERNATIONAL AND/OR SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state/province to state/province.