Memorial Day Sale!
Save 12% on All Maxim and ET2 Orders! Use Coupon Code MAXIM12 at Checkout to Save!
Offer Ends 6/1/2016
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Fully covered under Maxim's 1-year limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of metal - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a drum shaped fabric shade
- Fixture sends illumination in an upward direction
- This single-tiered fixture design adds elegance to any room
- 72" adjustable chain included - optional extension chains offered upon checkout
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 22.8" (measured from top to bottom of fixture, excludes chain length)
- Overall Height: 94.8" (maximum distance measured from ceiling to bottom of fixture with supplied mounting hardware)
- Width: 27.8" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Wattage Per Bulb: 60
- Location Rating: Dry conditions / inside
- Rated Hours: 1500 (average)
- Light Color Tempurature: 2700 K
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Additional Maxim Links
Our SKU: 12055
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Maxim 12055 in the oil rubbed bronze finish comes with white shade, but it does not come with plain white shades.
Can you get plain white shades with this light?
A. The Maxim 12055 in the oil rubbed bronze finish comes with white shade, but it does not come with plain white shades.
The Maxim 12055 includes 3' of chain and additional 1' lengths are available under part number Maxim CHNO8.
How long is the chain? Can we buy more chain?
A. The Maxim 12055 includes 3' of chain and additional 1' lengths are available under part number Maxim CHNO8.
Yes, you may order a tan shade for this item as long as you purchase or already have the entire fixture with its original finish and shades.
Is it possible to buy tan shades seperately for this item?
A. Yes, you may order a tan shade for this item as long as you purchase or already have the entire fixture with its original finish and shades.
This item includes 3' of chain and 12' of wire and the canopy measures 4.25" in diameter.
Does the 12055WTSN come with extra chain? How much can I get? How much extra wire does it have? What size is the ceiling plate?
A. This item includes 3' of chain and 12' of wire and the canopy measures 4.25" in diameter.
The Maxim 12055 cannot be hung on a sloped ceiling.
can this light fixture be hung from a sloped ceiling?
A. The Maxim 12055 cannot be hung on a sloped ceiling.
Maxim Nexus Collection
With the exceptions listed below, Maxim Lighting International products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for ONE YEAR from date of shipment. The exceptions are:
The CounterMax™ MX-L LED Under Cabinet Lighting 87902WT/SA/MB, 87904WT/SA/MB, and 87906WT/SA/MB will be warranted for normal use for 25 years while the original purchaser owns it. Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 77°F.
The CounterMax™ MX-X12 Xenon Under Cabinet Lighting 87849WT/MB, 87851WT/MB, 87852WT/MB, 87853WT/MB, 87859WT/MB, 87861WT/MB, 87862WT/MB, 87863WT/MB will be warranted for normal use for 15 years while the original purchaser owns it. Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 77°F.
All Vivex™ outdoor fixtures will be warranted for normal use for 3 years while the original purchaser owns it.
Maxim Lighting International will, at its election, repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Maxim Lighting International inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within one (1) year after date of shipment. Maxim Lighting International is not responsible for removal or installation costs. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the product only and that Maxim Lighting International is not responsible for any labor incurred. Use of incorrect installation methods and/or bulb wattage will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service contact Maxim Lighting International either through your Dealer, Contractor or E-tailer, or by writing Maxim Lighting International, Attn: Customer Service Department, 253 North Vineland Avenue, City of Industry, CA 95746, USA, or by calling 1-800-486-2946 from within the USA and 1-626-956-4200 outside of the USA.
IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. MAXIM LIGHTING INTERNATIONAL AND/OR SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state/province to state/province.