|Blade Finish||Dark Wood|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Polished|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Blades||6|
|Specialty Fan Type||Dual Ceiling Fan|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
Configure your 42" Handmade Vent-Bettina Dual Rotational Ceiling Fan with High Gauge Steel Construction and Mahogany Wood Blades
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
42" Handmade Vent-Bettina Dual Rotational Ceiling Fan with High Gauge Steel Construction and Mahogany Wood Blades
The Vent-Bettina rotational ceiling fan is thoughtfully designed with its arms gently curving upwards. The fan offers fluid lines and quiet axial rotation. The motor heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement; the greater the angle of the motor to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotational is achieved by both motor head position and fan blade speed.
- Matthews rotational fans circulate heat and air conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans.
- Constructed of cast aluminum, heavy gauge spun and stamped steel, the Bettina is UL listed and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- The Bettina is equipped with ecologically harvested mahogany blades without blade guards or metal blades with safety or decorative metal blade cages. The safety cages can be used on lower ceiling heights - as low as 7.0 Ft in the US or 8.3 Ft in Canada.
- All metal bladed fans are damp location rated if ordered with protective powder or clear coatings.
- Each unique motor mount and fan head knob is made of genuine marbleized Bakelite.
- Includes up to a 30" downrod at no additional charge (20" unless otherwise specified)
- 48" and 72" downrods also available.
- Downrod light canopy (DLC) available in 20", 30", 48" and 72" sizes.
- Includes Lutron SFS-5E-WH wall control
Additional Matthews Fan Company Links
- Shop All Matthews Fan Company Products
- Shop All Matthews Fan Company Vent-Bettina Collection Products
Our SKU: VB-WD
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Brushed Nickel (Damp Location)
Chrome (Damp Location)
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued