Compare Our Prices
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
Configure your Handmade 16" Jarold Direcional Ceiling Fan with High Gauge Steel Construction and Wood Mahogany Blade
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Handmade 16" Jarold Direcional Ceiling Fan with High Gauge Steel Construction and Wood Mahogany Blade
The blades of the Jarold Direcional ceiling fan can be infinitely positioned in a 180-degree arc to provide maximum, directional airflow. The Jarold can be hung in small, awkward spaces or in front of HVAC ducts to make more efficient the heating, ventilation or air conditioning of any room.
- Constructed of cast aluminum, heavy gauge spun and stamped steel, the Bianca is UL listed and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- The Jarold is equipped with ecologically harvested mahogany blades without blade guards or metal blades with safety or decorative metal blade cages. The safety cages can be used on lower ceiling heights - as low as 7.0 Ft in the US or 8.3 Ft in Canada.
- All metal bladed fans are damp location rated if ordered with protective powder or clear coatings.
- Each unique motor mount and fan head knob is made of genuine marbleized Bakelite.
- Includes up to a 30" downrod at no additional charge (20" unless otherwise specified)
- 48" and 72" downrods also available.
- Downrod light canopy (DLC) available in 20", 30", 48" and 72" sizes.
- Includes Lutron SFS-5E-WH wall control
Additional Matthews Fan Company Links
- Shop All Matthews Fan Company Products
- Shop All Matthews Fan Company Jarold Direcional Collection Products
Our SKU: JD-WD
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Brushed Nickel (Damp Location)
Chrome (Damp Location)
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued