Compare Our Prices
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Polished|
|Light Kit Compatible||No|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
Configure your 16" Single Oscillating Directional Ceiling Fan with Wood Blades from the Diane Collection
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
16" Single Oscillating Directional Ceiling Fan with Wood Blades from the Diane Collection
The Diane oscillating directional ceiling fan provides maximum, multi-directional airflow. The Diane can be hung in small, awkward spaces or in front of HVAC ducts to make more efficient the heating, ventilation or air conditioning of any room.
- Constructed of cast aluminum, and heavy stamped steel, the Diane carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- The Diane is equipped with a 3-speed remote control and vaulted ceiling canopy.
- The Diane is available with the following blade options: hand-balanced metal blades with decorative metal blade guards, hand-balanced metal blades with metal safety cages for low ceiling applications, hand-balanced solid wood blades without blade guards.
- Includes up to a 30" downrod at no additional charge (20" unless otherwise specified)
Additional Matthews Fan Company Links
- Shop All Matthews Fan Company Products
- Shop All Matthews Fan Company Diane Collection Products
Our SKU: DI-WD
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
Do you have the light kit for this fan also a shorter down rod
would this fan work well in a 10x13 foot sunroom with 11 foot vaulted ceiling?
Is this fan loud?
Can you stop this fan at an angle. Would like to have it on a 45 angle w/o oscill