Compare Our Prices
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Polished|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
Configure your 16" Single Oscillating Directional Ceiling Fan with Metal Blades and Damp Location Protective Coating from the Diane Collection
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
16" Single Oscillating Directional Ceiling Fan with Metal Blades and Damp Location Protective Coating from the Diane Collection
The Diane oscillating directional ceiling fan provides maximum, multi-directional airflow. The Diane can be hung in small, awkward spaces or in front of HVAC ducts to make more efficient the heating, ventilation or air conditioning of any room.
- Constructed of cast aluminum, and heavy stamped steel, the Diane carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- The Diane is equipped with a 3-speed remote control and vaulted ceiling canopy.
- The Diane is available with the following blade options: hand-balanced metal blades with decorative metal blade guards, hand-balanced metal blades with metal safety cages for low ceiling applications, hand-balanced solid wood blades without blade guards.
- Includes up to a 30" downrod at no additional charge (20" unless otherwise specified)
Additional Matthews Fan Company Links
- Shop All Matthews Fan Company Products
- Shop All Matthews Fan Company Diane Collection Products
Our SKU: DI-MTL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
7 Questions from the Community
Do you have to buy the accessories, or do you get the cover and stem shown in the picture of the fan?
Does the fan come with the stem and canapy shown in the above picture?
can this fan be flush mounted?
A. The Matthews Fan Company DI-MTL unfortunately can't be flush mounted, but you can choose the length of the downrod and technically they are field cuttable. The shortest downrod available is a 5", but accordint to The Matthews Fan Company you can cut the downrod to make it shorter, but it has to be used.
From the ceiling to the bottom of fan unit, what is the total height?
A. The Matthews Fan Company DI-MTL is a fixture that can be adjusted in height from the ceiling. If installed with the smallest included downrod the the minimum height would be 16" from ceiling to bottom of the fixture. If you would like longer downrods they may be purchesed seperately.
Do I need a sloped ceiling adapter to install on a slanted ceiling?
Can I use this fan in a small bedroom with 8 ft ceilings?
Can you pause the fan so that it blows in only one direction?