|Blade Finish||Medium Wood|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
Configure your Handmade 40" Brisa 2000 Rotational Ceiling Fan with Mahogany Wood Blades and High Gauge Steel Construction
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Handmade 40" Brisa 2000 Rotational Ceiling Fan with Mahogany Wood Blades and High Gauge Steel Construction
The Brisa 2000 is Matthews Fan Company's most unique rotational ceiling fan. Like satellites orbiting a planet, the Brisa's select mahogany blades and lunar counterweight gently orbit about its spherical gear housing. The motor head can be infinitely positioned in a 180-degree arc for optimum air movement; the greater the angle of the motor to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotation is achieved by both motor head position and fan blade speed.
- Matthews rotational fans circulate heat and air conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans.
- Constructed of cast aluminum, heavy gauge spun and stamped steel, the Brisa is UL listed and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- The Brisa is equipped with ecologically harvested mahogany blades without blade guards or metal blades with safety or decorative metal blade cages. The safety cages can be used on lower ceiling heights - as low as 7.0 Ft in the US or 8.3 Ft in Canada.
- All metal bladed fans are damp location rated if ordered with protective powder or clear coatings.
- Each unique motor mount and fan head knob is made of genuine marbleized Bakelite.
- Includes up to a 30" downrod at no additional charge (20" unless otherwise specified)
- 48" and 72" downrods also available.
- Downrod light canopy (DLC) available in 20", 30", 48" and 72" sizes.
- Includes Lutron SFS-5E-WH wall control
Additional Matthews Fan Company Links
- Shop All Matthews Fan Company Products
- Shop All Matthews Fan Company Brisa 2000 Collection Products
Our SKU: B2K-WD
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Bushed Nickel (Damp Location)
Chrome (Damp Location)
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued