We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Collection||Claro, Skylark Contour|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Foyer, Living Room|
600 Watt 120 Volt Designer Single Pole/3-Way CL Dimmer with Boxed Packaging from the Skylark Contour Collection
Box packaged single pole/3-way 120 volt 600 watt capacity CL dimmer.
The large slider indicates the current light level at a glance. The rocker switch automatically returns the room’s lighting to the user’s favorite preset level. The C•L models with HED™ Technology improve dimming performance of dimmable CFL and LED bulbs compared to standard dimmers.
Skylark Contour is the newest addition to the Skylark slide dimmer family of products. It provides the same quality and performance as the original Skylark slide dimmer, but with an updated look. It features a convenient rocker switch that turns the lights on and off, and an easy-to-use slide control that adjusts the light for any activity.
- On/off rocker switch with a captive linear-slide dimmer for a standard Designer wall plate opening.
- Switch returns light to preset light level.
- Available in 3-way models when the lights are controlled from more than one location.
- Matching Claro® gloss wall plates available for 1-gang up to 6-gang sizes.
- Model available with eco-dim® feature (dimmer guarantees you at least 15% energy savings compared to a standard switch).
- C•L models for dimmable CFL and LED bulbs are available; these models have HED Technology, which improves dimming performance of these bulbs.
- Power failure memory.
- Standard RFI suppression.
- UL Listed to applicable US and Canadian safety standards.
- Lutron controls are rated at 120 VAC, 60 Hz unless otherwise noted.
- Voltage: 120
- Wattage: 600 (Incandescent/Halogen), 150 (CFL/LED)
- Type: Single-Pole / 3-Way
Additional Lutron Links
Our SKU: CTCL-3P-AL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- 600 Watt*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued