|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Downrod Size(s)||12, 18, 6|
|Glass Features||Frosted Glass|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Mini Pendants|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||No|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- White Alabaster Glass
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Requires (1) 100 watt medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Canopy Diameter: 5"
- Diameter: 7.5"
- Downrod Size(s): 6", 12", 18"
- Downrod(s) Included: Yes
- Height: 8.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Location Rating: Damp Location
- Maximum Height: 44.5" (including chain / down rods)
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Shade Material: Glass
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 100
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 7.5" (measured from farthest point left to farthest point right on fixture)
- Wire Length: 96"
About Livex Lighting:
Livex Lighting currently offers over 2,500 products ranging from lighting fixtures for indoor and outdoor applications to lampshades, chandelier shades, ceiling medallions and accent furniture. The goal of Livex Lighting is to provide the highest quality product at the most affordable price. Livex Lighting is constantly responding to the ever-changing needs, styles and fashions of the lighting industry while at the same time always maintaining the highest standards of quality.
Additional Livex Lighting Links
Our SKU: 6110
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Imperial Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued