|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- White Alabaster Glass
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the glass pointed upward or downwards
- Requires (1) 100 watt medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Backplate Height: 8"
- Backplate Width: 4.5"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Extension: 9" (measured from mounting surface to farthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 4" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 10"
- Location Rating: Damp Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Reversible Mounting: Yes
- Shade Material: Glass
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 100
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 7.5" (measured from farthest point left to farthest point right on fixture)
About Livex Lighting:
Livex Lighting currently offers over 2,500 products ranging from lighting fixtures for indoor and outdoor applications to lampshades, chandelier shades, ceiling medallions and accent furniture. The goal of Livex Lighting is to provide the highest quality product at the most affordable price. Livex Lighting is constantly responding to the ever-changing needs, styles and fashions of the lighting industry while at the same time always maintaining the highest standards of quality.
Additional Livex Lighting Links
Our SKU: 6101
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brass
- Brushed Nickel
- Imperial Bronze
- Polished Brass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued