|Base Color||Brass, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Satin Glass
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the glass pointed upward or downwards
- Requires (3) 100 watt medium (E26) base bulbs (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Backplate Diameter: 4.5"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Extension: 7.75" (measured from mounting surface to farthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 7.5" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 9.5"
- Location Rating: Damp Location
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Reversible Mounting: Yes
- Shade Material: Glass
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 300
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 25.25" (measured from farthest point left to farthest point right on fixture)
About Livex Lighting:
Livex Lighting currently offers over 2,500 products ranging from lighting fixtures for indoor and outdoor applications to lampshades, chandelier shades, ceiling medallions and accent furniture. The goal of Livex Lighting is to provide the highest quality product at the most affordable price. Livex Lighting is constantly responding to the ever-changing needs, styles and fashions of the lighting industry while at the same time always maintaining the highest standards of quality.
Additional Livex Lighting Links
Our SKU: 1033
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brass
- Brushed Nickel
- Polished Brass
- Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Livex Lighting 1033 is a product that we recieve directly from the manufacturer. It is in no way inferior, it is the same quality as any Livex light on the market.
Is 1033 mission vanity light 1st run or are they in any way less than top quality?
A. The Livex Lighting 1033 is a product that we recieve directly from the manufacturer. It is in no way inferior, it is the same quality as any Livex light on the market.
The Livex Lighting 1033 has a square back plate measurements of 4-1/2" x 4-1/2".
What are the exact measurements of the square back plate? I've bought this from you but not gotten it yet, and need to know for install.
A. The Livex Lighting 1033 has a square back plate measurements of 4-1/2" x 4-1/2".
The Livex Lighting 1033 can be installed up side down so that the lights are pointing downward.
Can this fixture be installed up or down?
A. The Livex Lighting 1033 can be installed up side down so that the lights are pointing downward.
The glass measures 5" sq x 5"h
What are the exact measurements of the glass shades
A. The glass measures 5" sq x 5"h
The Livex Lighting 1033 Bathroom Light is an upward facing light.
Is this an up or down lighting fixture?
A. The Livex Lighting 1033 Bathroom Light is an upward facing light.