|Bulb Base||Fluorescent Pin|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||32|
Rough Service T8 Wet Location Industrial Fluorescent Fixture
- General illumination for rough service (vandal-resistant) applications. Ideal for tunnels, canopies, shipping docks, refrigerated areas or any non-hazardous environment that requires a wet location listing. Certain airborne contaminants can diminish integrity of acrylic. Refer to Acrylic Environmental Compatibility tables for suitable uses.
- Housing: Impact-resistant, UV-resistant, fiberglass-reinforced polyester housing with cold-rolled steel enclosed wireway.
- Latches: Six tamper-resistant latches per 4' unit; 10 per 8' unit.
- Finish: Painted parts finished with high-gloss, baked white enamel. Five-stage iron-phosphate pretreatment ensures superior paint adhesion and rust resistance.
- Lens: High-impact 50% DR acrylic diffuser standard. Secured to fully gasketed housing by captive, tamper-resistant cam-action latches.
- Ballast: Thermally protected, Class P, HPF electronic ballast standard.
- Installation: Suitable for surface, chain or stem mounting. Surface mount bracket included. (Two per 4' unit, four per 8' unit).
- UL Listed (standard). CSA Certified (see Options). UL listed for 25°C ambient and wet locations. IP65 rated. Optional IP67 rating available for 4' units only.
- 50"L x 8-1/8"W x 5-5/8"D
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Products
Our SKU: VRI 1 32 MVOLT GEB10IS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
VRI 1 32 MVOLT GEB10IS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued