|Bulb Base||Fluorescent Pin|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||32|
Configure your Rough Service T8 Wet Location Industrial Fluorescent Fixture
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Rough Service T8 Wet Location Industrial Fluorescent Fixture
- General illumination for rough service (vandal-resistant) applications. Ideal for tunnels, canopies, shipping docks, refrigerated areas or any non-hazardous environment that requires a wet location listing. Certain airborne contaminants can diminish integrity of acrylic. Refer to Acrylic Environmental Compatibility tables for suitable uses.
- Housing: Impact-resistant, UV-resistant, fiberglass-reinforced polyester housing with cold-rolled steel enclosed wireway.
- Latches: Six tamper-resistant latches per 4' unit; 10 per 8' unit.
- Finish: Painted parts finished with high-gloss, baked white enamel. Five-stage iron-phosphate pretreatment ensures superior paint adhesion and rust resistance.
- Lens: High-impact 50% DR acrylic diffuser standard. Secured to fully gasketed housing by captive, tamper-resistant cam-action latches.
- Ballast: Thermally protected, Class P, HPF electronic ballast standard.
- Installation: Suitable for surface, chain or stem mounting. Surface mount bracket included. (Two per 4' unit, four per 8' unit).
- UL Listed (standard). CSA Certified (see Options). UL listed for 25°C ambient and wet locations. IP65 rated. Optional IP67 rating available for 4' units only.
- 50"L x 8-1/8"W x 5-5/8"D
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
Our SKU: VRI 1 32 MVOLT GEB10IS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- VRI 1 32 MVOLT GEB10IS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued