|Bulb Base||Fluorescent Pin|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||32|
Configure your Tandem T8 Low-Profile Fluorescent Strip Light
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Tandem T8 Low-Profile Fluorescent Strip Light
- INTENDED USE: Ideal where high brightness and good illumination levels are required such as retail, light industrial and warehouses.
- ATTRIBUTES: Fixture can be assembled with snap together components and requires no tools. Available in one lamp or two lamp configuration.
- CONSTRUCTION: Heavy-duty channel, die-formed from Code-gauge steel. Sturdy channel cover secured by captive quarter-turn latch for easy access to wireway. Combination endplate/channel connector furnished with each fixture.
- FINISH: Five-stage iron phosphate pretreatment ensures superior paint adhesion and rust resistance. Painted parts finished with high-gloss, baked white enamel.
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: MVOLT ballasts are NEMA Premium®/CEE qualified ballasts. Full light output - reduced energy. Less than 10% THD. Multi-volt operation, 120-277V. 120V ballasts are thermally protected, resetting, Class P, LPF, non-PCB, UL Listed, CSA Certified. Rapid-start ballasts are sound rated A.
- INSTALLATION: For unit or row installations, surface or suspended mounting.
- LISTING: UL listed to US and Canadian safety standards. Optional: Mexico NOM.
- WARRANTY: Fixtures, including ballasts, are covered by Lithonia Lighting 24-month warranty against mechanical defects in manufacture.
- Dimensions: 96"L x 4-3/8"W x 2-1/8"D
- Uses (2) 32W 96" T8 Fluorescent Bulbs (not included)
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
Our SKU: TZ132 MV
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- TZ132 MV
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued