|Bulb Base||Fluorescent Pin|
|Bulb Shape||T8 Linear|
|Collection||Steel Square Profile Wrap|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||32|
For applications that require the clean appearance of a flat-bottom diffuser. Provides high light levels for storage rooms, offices or retail applications.
- Linear side prisms control brightness, pyramidal bottom prisms minimize lamp image.
- Continuous side flanges on fixture body provide light trap and continuous diffuser support to prevent accidental opening and simplify maintenance.
- Full depth, white enamel end plates.
- Die-formed from code gauge cold-rolled steel.
- Channel cover snaps into place without the use of tools.
- Full end cap factory installed to reduce job site labor.
- Diffuser is extruded clear acrylic.
- Five-stage iron-phosphate pretreatment ensures superior paint adhesion and rust resistance. Finished with high-gloss, baked white enamel.
- Thermally protected, resetting, Class P, HPF, UL listed, CSA Certified ballast is standard.
- Energy saving and electronic ballasts are sound rated A.
- Luminaire is suitable for damp locations. AWM, TFN or THHN wire used throughout, rated for required temperatures.
- Product Dimensions: 2.625"H x 8.625"W x 48"L
- For surface or stem mounting, individual or row installation.
- UL listed to U.S. and Canadian Safety Standards. Optional: Canada CSA or Mexico NOM
- 1-year limited warranty.
- Specifications subject to change without notice.
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Products
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting SB Collection Products
Our SKU: SB 2 32
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Clear Lens / White Steel
SB 2 32 120 RE
- White Diffuser / White Steel
SB 2 32 ACW 120 RE
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Light Concepts SB 2 32 light cover can be removed by flipping up the metal ends. You can pull off the cover once the metal ends have been flipped up.
How do I remove the cover from this unit to replace the bulbs.
A. The Light Concepts SB 2 32 light cover can be removed by flipping up the metal ends. You can pull off the cover once the metal ends have been flipped up.
The Lithonia Lighting SB 2 32 has 2 lights and the SB 2 40 has 4 lights.
What is the difference between the SB 2 32 and the SB 2 40?
A. The Lithonia Lighting SB 2 32 has 2 lights and the SB 2 40 has 4 lights.
The Light Concepts SB 2 32 Flushmount Fluorescent fixture has a residential electronic ballast and can be used in temperatures as low as 0 degrees.
What kind of ballast does this have and will this be suitable for cold winters such as 5 to 25 degrees?
A. The Light Concepts SB 2 32 Flushmount Fluorescent fixture has a residential electronic ballast and can be used in temperatures as low as 0 degrees.