Lithonia Lighting PT3 2MV
3 Light 48" Fluorescent Recessed Fixture
The PT3 Series Parabolic Light Fixture by Lithonia Lighting is specially designed for use in open area applications and electronic offices where optical control, visual comfort and light cut-off are important. The design is optimized for use with T8 lamps and low-profile electronic ballasts. With square corner end plates to improve strength and durability, the PT3 maximizes cost savings.
- Rectangular shade included
- Made of steel
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Energy Efficient Fluorescent technology
- Bulb Base - Bi Pin : The bi pin, or 'bipin socket', is a standard from the IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) for lamp fittings. These are used on many small incandescent light bulbs.
- Bulb Base: Bi Pin
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Wattage: 96
- Voltage: 120v, 277v
- Height: 4.5"
- Length: 48"
- Width: 24" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.