We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||32|
The PT3 Series Parabolic Light Fixture by Lithonia Lighting is specially designed for use in open area applications and electronic offices where optical control, visual comfort and light cut-off are important. The design is optimized for use with T8 lamps and low-profile electronic ballasts. With square corner end plates to improve strength and durability, the PT3 maximizes cost savings.
- Rectangular shade included
- Made of steel
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Energy Efficient Fluorescent technology
- Bulb Base - Bi Pin : The bi pin, or 'bipin socket', is a standard from the IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) for lamp fittings. These are used on many small incandescent light bulbs.
- Bulb Base: Bi Pin
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Wattage: 96
- Voltage: 120v, 277v
- Height: 4.5"
- Length: 48"
- Width: 24" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Products
Our SKU: PT3 2MV
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued