Functional 3-Head Outdoor LED Floodlight with Motion Sensor
Integrated long-life LED technology in an affordable, energy saving security lighting solution, this fixture provides maintenance-free general and security illumination for outdoor use in residential and light commercial applications. Bright, uniform illumination is ideal for walkways, yards, patios, parking areas, driveways and egress easements creating an inviting exterior space as well as providing safety and security. Three tool-free adjustable heads allow for easy aiming up/down or side to side and the clear acrylic lenses are fully gasketed to keep out moisture, dirt and bugs.
- Three tool-free adjustable heads allow for easy aiming up/down or side to side
- Clear acrylic lenses are fully gasketed to keep out moisture, dirt and bugs
- Each head contains (3) 5339K high performance LEDs which maintain 1,719 lumen output at 50,000 hour life
- LED driver is 120V and operates at 60Hz
- Dual array motion sensor provides 180° detection with up to 70 feet forward range and additional downward perimeter protection
- Sensitivity and on-time adjustable knobs provide precision control, and the sensor has a manual override option
- For eave or wall-mount only. Mount to recessed junction box only.
- All mounting hardware included
- Guaranteed for five years against mechanical defects
- UL/C-UL Certified to US and Canadian safety standards
- Wet Location Listed
- Quality tested in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80
- Length: 12"
- Width: 7.25"
- Height: 8"
- Number of Bulbs: 9
- Bulb Type: LED
- Voltage: 120
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Products
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting LED Outdoor Collection Products
Our SKU: OFLR 9LC 120 MO
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- OFLR 9LN 120 MO BZ M2*
- OFLR 9LN 120 MO WH M2
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
7 Questions from the Community
Can this light replace an exiting older fixture that has only two lights? Thank you.
How many watts does this fixture use?
Description states each head output is 1719 lumens. Does this not total 5157 lumens total output?
What does "mount to a recessed junction box only" mean? I wanted to mount it to an outside wall. Can I do that?
DOES THIS FIXTURE COME WITH PHOTOCELL AND MOTION ACTIVATED SENSOR. WHAT IS THE DISTANCE THIS LIGHT WILL COVER AND IT WORK WELL FROM A SECOND STORY MOUNT?
A. The Lithonia Lighting OFLR 9LC 120 MO has a dual array motion sensor which provides 180° detection with up to 70 feet forward range, and additional downward perimeter protection. Sensitivity and on-time adjustable knobs provide precision control, and the sensor has a manual override option. An integrated photocell prevents activation during daylight.
how do you change the LED bulbs?
How does the lighting output compare to 2 standard 150 floods
A. The Lithonia Lighting OFLR 9LC 120 MO has 3 LED modules that each produce 1719 lumens for a total light output of 5157 lumens. It appears a standard 150 watt incandescent bulb produces 2850 lumens, so three of them would 8550 lumens. However, the incandescent bulbs would use 450 watts of energy to run and have a lumens per watt efficacy of 19.0, while the LEDs would use 92.43 watts and have an efficacy of 55.0 lumens per watt.
Lithonia Lighting LED Outdoor Collection
Other Products In The Lithonia Lighting LED Outdoor Collection
Lithonia Lighting OFLR 6LC 120 P
Functional 2-Head Outdoor Dusk-to-Dawn LED Floodlight
Lithonia Lighting OFLR 6LC 120 MO
Functional 2-Head Outdoor LED Floodlight with Motion Sensor
Lithonia Lighting OFLR 9LC 120 P
Functional 3-Head Outdoor Dusk-to-Dawn LED Floodlight