|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||500|
Lithonia Lighting OFL 300/500Q Outdoor Flood Light
- Flood light with light visor
- Sturdy, weather & rust-resistant metal housing in a bronze or white finish
- visor offers neighbor-friendly light control and shields lens from rain and debris
- snap latch and hinged lens frame for tool-free re-lamping
- choose your light output – 300 and 500 watt Quartz Halogen lamps included
- T-3 double ended quartz halogen
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Products
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Flood Light Collection Products
Our SKU: OFL 300/500Q
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- OFL 300/500Q 120 LP BZ M6
- OFL 300/500Q 120 LP WH M6
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
10 Questions from the Community
Is this light really bright? Will it light an outdoor common area for a condo complex?
A. Light Concepts OFL 300/500Q Flood Light are very bright and would certainly be adequate for lighting an outdoor common area. On the scale of brightness, quartz halogen bulbs are almost twice as efficient in luminous efficiency as standard incandescent bulbs.
Length of bulb?
Can this light swivel left to right and if so, how much?
CAn this light be mounted on a pole?
I want to mount this light on the eave of my one-story home so that it shines down at about a 45 degree angle to illuminate the barbeque area below. I am replacing an existing halogen light fixture there. Will it work for this application?
Does this light have dusk to dawn?
What is meant by the "Dusk to Dawn" feature? Is this a sensor that goes on at dusk and off at dawn? Do you make a Qwartz/ Halogen fixture that does thos with a 300T quartz bulb? What number is this product?
What does the OFL 300/500 indicate, and the OFL100m on the outdoor metal halide flood light at $84.19? I am looking to purchase three outside lights but need more information on the coverage area(i live in Alaska with long winter nights)
Is this light dimmable? Or will it buzz
is this light shine in white or yellow? I want to install it in a tradeshow booth.