|Bulb Base||Fluorescent Pin|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||32|
48" ToughTask Enclosed Food Processing Fluorescent Fixture
- INTENDED USE — Intended for low to medium mounting heights in demanding applications including hose-down and food processing applications requiring ease of clean ability, compliance to FDA/USDA requirements and Food Zone Non-Contact certification. Applications include food/beverage processing, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and other non-hazardous environments. Certain airborne contaminants can diminish integrity of acrylic.
- CONSTRUCTION — Fully gasketed, totally enclosed fixture available in heavy-duty aluminum or optional stainless steel housing and featuring fully seam-welded construction. Design facilitates ease of cleaning.
- FINISH - Painted parts pretreated with a five-stage iron-phosphate process to ensure superior paint adhesion and corrosion resistance, then finished with a high-gloss, baked white polymeric powder paint or optional white Chemlon® non-stick coating by Akzo Nobel. Either finish meets FDA CFR 21 175.300 for resinous and polymeric coatings.
- OPTICS — Clear prismatic, injection-molded high impact acrylic diffuser. Diffuser is secured to the housing using recessed, stainless-steel, combination square/slotted/hex-head captive fasteners.
- ELECTRICAL — Thermally protected, resetting, Class P, HPF, non-PCB, UL listed, CSA certified ballast is standard. Sound rating depends on lamp/ballast combination. AWM, TFN or THHN wire used throughout, rated for required temperatures.
- INSTALLATION — For unit or row installations, surface (ceiling or wall) or suspended mounting.
- LISTINGS — 120V, 277V and MVOLT are UL Listed to US and Canadian safety standards for wet locations. 347V is Listed and labeled to comply with Canadian standards (see Options). IP65 rated for protection against the ingress of water and contaminants. Complies with FDA/USDA guidelines and is Food Zone Non-Contact certified.
- WARRANTY — Guaranteed for one year against mechanical defects in manufacture.
- DIMENSIONS — 49-3/4"L x 9-3/4"W x 6"D
- NUMBER OF LAMPS — (3) 32W 48" T8 Fluorescent bulbs
- BALLAST — Multi-Voltage (120V/277V) T8 Instant-start electronic ballast.
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Products
Our SKU: EFS 3 32 MVOLT GEB10IS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
EFS 3 32 MVOLT GEB10IS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued