|Bulb Base||Fluorescent Pin|
|Bulb Shape||T12 Linear|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||30|
For applications that require good illumination levels. Suitable for general purpose applications.
- Steel channel (standard) with high-gloss, baked polyester finish.
- Combination end plates/channel connector furnished for either unit-mounted or continuous-row application.
- Channel cover retained by quarter-turn fastener.
- Optional aluminum channel available, features corrosion resistant fasteners for use in damp and harsh locations.
- White specular reflectors available.
- Thermally protected, resetting, Class P, UL Listed and CSA Certified ballast is standard.
- Sound rating depends on lamp/ballast combination.
- Product Dimensions: 4.75"H x 4.25"W x 36"L (with bulbs, not included)
- AWM, TFN, THHN wire used throughout, rated for required temperatures.
- Ballast disconnect provided standard where required to comply with U.S. and Canadian electrical codes.
- UL Listed. CUL Listed or CSA Certified to Canadian standards.
- NOM Certified–optional.
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Products
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Strip Light Collection Products
Our SKU: C 2 30
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- C 2 30 120
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
7 Questions from the Community
How big is it?
Is ballast magnetic or electronic?
What is the spacing between lamps? (On Center spacing)
what are the lumens per watt in this fixture?
can you put two together for a 6' fixture?
Is the stated height of 2.75" with or without bulbs installed?
Are the light bulbs for this fixture 2 pronged?