|Bulb Base||Fluorescent Pin|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Switch Type||On / Off|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||20|
- 1-3/4" deep design uses T8 or T12 lamps.
- Ideal for work stations and under cabinets, unit or row mounting.
- Low brightness, linear prism acrylic lens standard.
- Convenience outlet and on/off rocker switch available.
- Diffuser snaps easily into fixture body flanges.
- Thermally-protected, resetting, Class P, HPF, non-PCB, UL listed ballast is standard on all T8 and T12 30W and 40W fixtures. Sound rating A. Standard combinations are CBM approved.
- Five-stage iron-phosphate pretreatment ensures superior paint adhesion and rust resistance. High gloss, baked white enamel finish.
- Product Dimensions: 1.875"H x 5.375"W x 24.5"L
- Fixture bears UL label and is suitable for damp locations. AWM, TFN or THHN wire used throughout, rated for required temperatures
- Metal parts manufactured from code gauge steel. Diffuser is 100% acrylic. No asbestos is used in this product.
- UL listed. Labeled I.B.E.W.—A.F. of L.
- Fixture guaranteed for one year against mechanical defects in manufacture.
- Specifications subject to change without notice.
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Products
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting T12 Collection Products
Our SKU: 2UC 20 120
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
2UC 20 120
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Lithonia Lighting 2UC 20 120 is for cabinet light that does have the baked white enamel on the metal parts.
Confirm the housing is steel with a baked white enamel finish.
A. The Lithonia Lighting 2UC 20 120 is for cabinet light that does have the baked white enamel on the metal parts.
The Light Concepts 2UC 20 120 is designed to be hardwired into your home's electrical system and does not come with a standard plug-in cord.
DOES IT COME WITH A PLUG
A. The Light Concepts 2UC 20 120 is designed to be hardwired into your home's electrical system and does not come with a standard plug-in cord.