|Bulb Base||Fluorescent Pin|
|Bulb Shape||T8 Linear|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Watts Per Bulb||32|
Low-profile static luminaire provides general illumination for recessed applications. Ideal for restricted plenum spaces.
- Designed exclusively for use with T8 lamps, electronic ballasts and sockets.
- Smooth hemmed sides and smooth, inward formed end flanges for safe handling.
- Lighter weight fixture allows for safe, easy installation.
- Standard steel door frame has superior structural integrity with premium extruded appearance and precision flush mitered corners. Steel door allows easy lens replacement without frame disassembly (for lenses up to .156" think). Powder painted, steel latches provide easy, secure door closure.
- Superior mechanical light seal requires no foam gasketing. Integral T-bar clips secure fixture to T-bar system.
- Housing formed from cold-rolled steel.
- Acrylic shielding material 100% UV stabilized.
- No asbestos is used in this product.
- Five-stage iron-phosphate pretreatment ensures superior paint adhesion and rust resistance. Painted parts finished with high-gloss, baked white enamel.
- Product Dimensions: 3.25"H x 24"W x 48"L
- Standard ballast is electronic, thermally protected, resetting, Class P, HPF, non-PCB, UL Listed, CSA certified ballast, universal voltage and sound rated A.
- Luminaire is suitable for damp locations. AWM, TFN or THHN wire used throughout, rated for required temperatures.
- UL Listed (standard). CSA Certified or NOM Certified (see Options).
- 1-year limited warranty.
- Specifications subject to change without notice.
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Products
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting 2GT8 Collection Products
Our SKU: 2GT8 4 32 A12 120 1/4 GESB
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- 2GT8 4 32 A12 120 1/4 GESB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
Can this light go into a sheetrock ceiling instead of suspended ceiling?
How thick is this fixture and how much room above a suspended ceiling grid is required for installation?
What are the measurements of the fixture?