|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Kitchen, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
Configure your Lily Single-Light Energy Star Qualified Fluorescent Mini Pendant
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Provides task and general lighting in residential and light commercial applications. Suspended from ceiling, ideal for over dinnette tables, game tables, entertainment bars, kitchen counters, or other work areas.
- Inverted twist on the Tulip for contemporary style with a downlight effect.
- Lily shape, white frosted glass shade and brushed nickel cap.
- Lily pendant(s) are suspended from a sleek, brushed nickel canopy with silver cord (adjustable up to 74-1/2”). Offered in a single or three fixture cluster.
- Includes a 13W compact quad tube 2700K fluorescent lamp for energy efficiency, superior color rendering and long life.
- Standard with electronic ballast (120 volt, 60Hz) ensures no flickering and quiet operation without interfering with other home electronics.
- For use with non-dimmable switches only.
- All mounting hardware included.
- Product Dimensions: 6"H x 6"W x 74.5" Maximum Overall Height (with cord)
- UL listed to US safety standards and suitable for damp locations.
- ENERGY STAR qualified.
- Guaranteed for two years against mechanical defects in manufacture.
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Products
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Lily Collection Products
Our SKU: 11998
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- 11998 GW*
- 11998 GW*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
What is the size of the glass? Dia and height?
what is the diameter of the canopy?
Is a 13 watt bulb the highest wattage that can be used in this light?