|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Color||Blue, Green, White|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
Configure your Zentro Energy Star Qualified 13 Watt Mini Pendant with Multi-Layer Glass Shade
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Provides task and general lighting in residential and light commercial applications. Suspended from ceiling, ideal for over dinette tables, game tables, entertainment bars, kitchen counters, or other work areas.
- Contemporary design with colored crinkle-glass, outer transparent cylnder and chrome accents.
- Available in azure blue, seawed green or milk white.
- Suspended from chrome canopy with clear cord (adjustable up to 72").
- Includes (1) 13W compact double twin tube (DTT) 3500K fluorescent lamp for energy efficiency, superior color rendering and long life.
- Standard with electronic ballast (120 volt, 60Hz) ensures no flickering and quiet operation without interfering with other home electronics.
- For use with non-dimmable switches only.
- All mounting hardware included.
- Product Dimensions: 11.5"H x 4.75"W x 72" Maximum Overall Height (with cord)
- CUL listed to US and Canadian safety standards and suitable for damp locations.
- ENERGY STAR qualified.
- Guaranteed for two years against mechanical defects in manufacture.
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Products
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Zentro Collection Products
Our SKU: 11990
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- 11990 GB
- 11990 GB
- 11990 GW M4
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
7 Questions from the Community
how long is the cord on the pendant?
IS THE FLUORESCENT BULB USED FOR THIS FIXTURE A SCREW IN OR PIN FLUORESCENT?
How bright is this lamp relative to a 100 W incandescent lamp? Are they comparable? Is there a quantifiable measure of its brightness in lumens?
A. This fixture uses a 13 w compact fluorescent (a compact quad tube to be precise). A standard 60 w incandescent bulb produces 890 lumens. A 10w comp fluorescent produces 500 lumens while a 15w produces 900 lumens. Based on these spec a 13 w would be a little dimmer than a 60w incandescent.
what are the demensions of the base plate at the top. can i cover a standard can light opening?
What is the diameter of the outer glass cyclinder?
Could I use this light in my bathroom?
how can you buy without seeing the color/????
A. To view the different colors available, please select the finish you are interested in which is located underneath the price of the item. This will show you the pictures of the colors we have available which are Azure Blue, Milk White, and Seaweed Green.