|Bulb Base||Fluorescent Pin|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||28|
Provides general illumination in residential and commercial applications. Ideal for use as lighting in bathroom/ lavatories, over hospital beds, hallways/corridors stairways and utility areas.
- Minimalist design with maximum style. A sleek cylinder shaped white acrylic diffuser with accenting brushed nickel end caps and matching brushed nickel canopy complements a variety of decors. Diffuser provides a widespread uniform illumination.
- End caps allow easy access for cleaning and maintenance.
- Available in 2', 3' and 4' lengths.
- Includes (2) Linear T5, 3000K fluorescent lamps for energy efficiency, superior color rendering and long life.
- Standard with electronic ballast (120 volt, 60Hz) ensures no flickering and quiet operation without interfering with other home electronics.
- For use with non-dimmable switches only.
- All mounting hardware included.
- Product Dimensions: 2.875"H x 3.375"W x 47"L
- CUL listed to US and Canadian safety standards and listed, suitable for damp locations.
- ENERGY STAR qualified. ADA compliant.
- Guaranteed for two years against mechanical defects in manufacture.
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
Our SKU: 11804
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
Fluorescent T5 lamps have a long life and produce a crisp white light. The temperature each bulb produces is aprox 3000k and would be aprox equivalent to a 100w incandescent.
what is the temperature of the lamp ie. 3500k ? would like to know how this would work in a bathroom setting for make-up etc. THX
A. Fluorescent T5 lamps have a long life and produce a crisp white light. The temperature each bulb produces is aprox 3000k and would be aprox equivalent to a 100w incandescent.
The Lithonia Lighting 11804 uses a standard size junction box and it cannot be mounted on the ceiling.
Can the octagonal box on the 11804 be mounted over a 2x4 box? And can it be mounted on the ceiling?
A. The Lithonia Lighting 11804 uses a standard size junction box and it cannot be mounted on the ceiling.