|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom, Dining Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
Configure your Sheffield 11" Convertible Flush Mount or Semi-Flush Energy Star Qualified Fluorescent Ceiling Fixture
Get It Installed more info ▼
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Provides general illumination in residential applications. If required for commercial application or operation more than eight (8) hours per day, consult factory for available options. Ideal for use in foyers, hallways, bedrooms, offices, utility work areas, stairways and many other rooms in the house. Flush mount are preferred on lower ceilings, while semi-flush lights are ideal on medium to high ceilings.
- Distinctive traditional style fixture with black bronze finished housing and matching decorative center finial.
- Satin-etched swirl, white glass diffuser provides widespread, uniform illumination.
- Available in three sizes, 11”, 13” or 15”.
- Fixture can be flush or semi-flush mounted, matching black bronze finish canopy/stem chains included for semi-flush mounting.
- Center finial provides easy access for cleaning and maintenance.
- Includes (2) 13W or (2) 18W compact quad tube (QTT) 4-pin 2700K fluorescent lamps or (1) 55W 2C 2700K fluorescent lamp for energy efficiency, superior color rendering and long life.
- Standard with electronic ballast (120 volt, 60Hz) ensures no flickering and quiet operation without interfering with other home electronics.
- Use with non-dimmable switches only.
- All mounting hardware included.
- Product Dimensions: 13"H (semi-flush) or 5"H (flush mount) x 11"W x 11"L
- UL listed to US safety standards and suitable for damp locations.
- ENERGY STAR qualified.
- Guaranteed for two years against mechanical defects in manufacture.
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Products
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Sheffield Collection Products
Our SKU: 11780
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- 11780 BZ
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued