Configure your 13" Saturn Convertible Flush Mount or Semi-Flush Energy Star Fluorescent Ceiling Fixture
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Provides general illumination in residential and light commercial applications. Ideal for use in foyers, hallways, bedrooms, offices, utility work areas, stairways, and many other rooms in the house. Flush mount are preferred on lower ceilings, while semi-flush lights are ideal on medium to high ceilings.
- Contemporary style fixture. Twin steel rings surround a dropped durable, milk-white acrylic diffuser.
- Complemented with matching finials in either a brushed nickel or antique bronze finish.
- Diffuser provides widespread illumination. Available in two sizes: 13” or 16”diameters.
- Fixture can be flush or semi-flush mounted, matching brushed nickel canopy and stems included for semi-flush mounting.
- Finials provide easy access for cleaning and maintenance.
- Includes 26W compact double twin tube (DTT) 4-pin 3500K fluorescent lamp(s) for energy efficiency, superior color rendering and long life.
- Standard with electronic ballast (120 volt, 60Hz) ensures no flickering and quiet operation without interfering with other home electronics.
- Use with non-dimmable switches only.
- All mounting hardware included.
- Product Dimensions: 8.375"H (semi-flush) or 3.125"H (flush mount) x 13"W x 13"L
- UL listed to US safety standards and suitable for damp locations.
- ENERGY STAR qualified.
- Guaranteed for two years against mechanical defects in manufacture.
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Products
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Saturn Collection Products
Our SKU: 11750
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- 11750 BZA
- 11750 BN
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
Is this product dimmable, or can the ballast / bulb be replaced with dimmable hardware?
Can this be used on the ceiling of a shower?
I'm concerned that it is not bright enough for my entrance hallway, how bright is the florescent bulb compared to a incandescent bulb?
Could this product be installed over a vanity in a bathroom? It would not be over the shower, but would be in the same room, which is also equipped with a ceiling-mounted ventilation fan.