Compare Our Prices
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin, Fluorescent Pin|
|Bulb Type||Fluorescent, Halogen|
|Collection||Contemporary Pot Rack|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||21, 50|
- Provides both uplight and downlight for kitchen applications
- Idal for hanging above a kitchen island
- Fixture has 10 hooks to hold pots, pans, and kitchen utensils.
- Adjustable height up to 41" with cable
- Requires: 2x 21w T5 straight tube Fluorescent lamps (Included) and 4x 50w MR16 Halogen (Included)
- Light output equal to over nine 75w Incandescent bulbs
- Combined weight of fixture and items hung from fixture is not to exceed 150 pounds.
- Fixture weight: 26 pounds.
- Width: 18"
- Length: 35"
- Overall Height: 41"
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
Our SKU: 116PRL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- 116PRL BZA
- 116PRL PST
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
How much weight will it hold and what are the dimentions of the pot rack?
Is it a dual switch so you can have either the flourescent or halogen on? Is one of them dimmable?
Contemporary Six Light Pot Rack 1 1
Good purchase This filled a need very well and looks great! It does, however seem to go through the bi-pin halogens pretty fast. May 8, 2011
1-1 of 1