|Bulb Base||Fluorescent Pin|
|Bulb Shape||T8 Linear|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Watts Per Bulb||32|
Provides general illumination in residential and light commercial applications. Ideal for use in offices and all rooms in the home.
- Traditional style fixture with cast aluminum ends in a black-bronze, white, or brushed nickel finish with matching finials. Durable, milk white acrylic diffuser provides wide spread, uniform illumination. Matching black-bronze, white, or brushed nickel finished finials provides easy access for cleaning and maintenance.
- Available in two sizes: 1’x4’ or 1-1/2’x4’.
- Utilizes linear T8 lamps for energy efficiency, superior color rendering and long life (not included).
- Standard with residential-grade electronic ballast (120 volt, 60Hz) ensures no flickering and quiet operation without interfering with other home electronics.
- For use with non-dimmable switches only.
- All mounting hardware included.
- Product Dimensions: 3.5"H x 15.5"W x 51.75"L
- Energy Star Qualified (RE ballast fixtures)
- UL Listed
- Guaranteed for two years against mechanical defects in manufacture
- CSA Certified
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Products
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Rigby Collection Products
Our SKU: 11644
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- 11644RE BZ
- 11644RE WH
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
10 Questions from the Community
I can't tell the difference between blackbronze and white. Is the white fixture white on the ends?
dose's this fixture have t8 bulbs?
do this fixture accept t8 or t5 bulbs?
It appears the light will shine through not only the bottom but through the sides of the 11644 fixture. Am I right to assume this.
Does light project from the sides going all the way to the ceiling as well as out te bottom in the model 11644 or is that whit wood or something else.
Does this install using the center lock-up like Model 11642?
How much light does this throw compared to a 100 watt incandescant bulb?
Could you provide the lumens per watt of electricity consumed?
Is this fixture dimmable?
Is the cover on this light fixture easy to remove for cleaning?