|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
Provides general illumination in residential applications. If required for commercial application or operation more than eight (8) hours per day, call us for available options. Ideal for use in foyers, hallways, bedrooms, offices, utility work areas, stairways and many other rooms in the house.
- The Elliptis family is designed around an elliptical shaped glass featured prominently in the chandelier, sconce and vanities.
- Straight, clean lines define the contemporary, modern design of this family. Polished brushed nickel is gorgeously balanced with ribbed, cased opal glass.
- Large model includes (1) 55W 2C T6 2700K fluorescent and small model includes (1) 18W compact short spiral 2700K fluorescent for energy efficiency, superior color rendering and long life.
- Standard with electronic ballast (120 volt, 60Hz) ensures no flickering and quiet operation without interfering with other home electronics.
- For use with non-dimmable switches only.
- All mounting hardware included.
- Product Dimensions: 6"H x 8.75"W x 8.75"L
- Energy Star Qualified
- UL Listed
- Guaranteed for two years against mechanical defects in manufacture (excluding lamps)
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
Our SKU: 11541
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The 18W fluorescent bulb of the Lithonia Lighting 11541 is equivalent to about 75W for an incandescent bulb.
What's the equivalent in an incandescent bulb, for the 18w fluorescent for #11541?
A. The 18W fluorescent bulb of the Lithonia Lighting 11541 is equivalent to about 75W for an incandescent bulb.