|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Glass Features||Frosted Glass|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Mini Pendants|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||No|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
- Ferros 1 Light Mini Pendant
- Environmentally-conscious, energy-efficient technology and high design come together in the Ferros family of transitionally styled fixtures offered in either antique bronze with tea-stained glass or polished brushed nickel with acid-etched, frosted glass.
- 1St Place winner ALA 2005 Lighting for Tomorrow Design and Technology Competition
- Bulb(s) included.
- Energy efficient, 2700K, 10,000 hours average bulb life
- This fixture provides light output equal to (1 60W incandescent bulb(s).
- Requires (1 13 watt Compact Full Spiral
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
Our SKU: 11536
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Bronze
- Polished Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Lithonia Lighting 11536 has a stem length of 12" and an overall length of 13.875.
The spec info states that it includes one 12" stem but the picture shows the stem covering the entire length. Which is correct? Also can bulbs other than fluorescent be used? Thank you.
A. The Lithonia Lighting 11536 has a stem length of 12" and an overall length of 13.875.
I don't believe the Light Concepts 11536 is designed to be installed on a sloped ceiling, I'm sorry.
Can this light be hung on sloped ceilings?
A. I don't believe the Light Concepts 11536 is designed to be installed on a sloped ceiling, I'm sorry.