|Bulb Base||Bi Pin|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||32|
- Energy Efficient Fluorescent technology
- Steel construction in Textured Silver
- Uses 2 32 W T8 Fluorescent bulbs; not included
- 120 Volt Electronic Ballast
- Diamond plate frame with lift-and-shift white acrylic diffuser allows for tool-free bulb replacement
- Energy Star: Yes
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
- High longevity steel material
- Bulb Base - Bi Pin (Not Included) : The bi pin, or 'bipin socket', is a standard from the IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) for lamp fittings. These are used on many small incandescent light bulbs.
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- Height: 2.875"
- Width: 49.875" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Depth: 7.625"
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Products
Our SKU: 11241DP RE
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Lithonia Lighting 11241DP RE can be used in any dry location including a garage. It uses a standard 120v application.
can this light be used as a bright shop light in a garage? can if use a regular light output electrical source?
A. The Lithonia Lighting 11241DP RE can be used in any dry location including a garage. It uses a standard 120v application.
Thank you for your question. No, the Lithonia Lighting 11241DP RE is not available in any further sizes.
Does this product come in an 8-foot-long version?
A. Thank you for your question. No, the Lithonia Lighting 11241DP RE is not available in any further sizes.
Thank you for your recent inquiry and in regards to the Lithonia Lighting 11241DP RE is 0.55 AMPS.
how many amps do they use
A. Thank you for your recent inquiry and in regards to the Lithonia Lighting 11241DP RE is 0.55 AMPS.