|Bulb Base||Fluorescent Pin|
|Bulb Shape||T8 Linear|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||32|
Provides general illumination in residential and light commercial applications. Ideal for use in offices and all rooms in the home.
- Versatile, baked white enamel finish rugged steel housing.
- Durable milk white acrylic dropped diffuser provides wide spread, uniform illumination. Slide-on diffuser provides easy access for cleaning and maintenance. Available in four sizes: 1'x2', 1'x4', 2'x2' or 1-1/2'x4'.
- Utilizes linear T8 lamps for energy efficiency, superior color rendering and long life (not included).
- Standard with electronic ballast (120 volt, 60HZ) ensures no flickering and quiet operation without interfering with other home electronics. For use with non-dimmable switches only.
- All mounting hardware included.
- For use with non-dimmable switches only
- Product Dimensions: 4"H x 10.5"W x 48"L
- Energy Star Qualified
- cUL/cULus Listed
- Guaranteed for two years against mechanical defects in manufacture
- CSA Certified
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Products
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Steel Collection Products
Our SKU: 11232
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- 11232RE WH
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
Do you have that light with a wood or plastic grid on the lens 10 squers
I will use 8 of these lights in an unheated garage. Any problems getting them to light in below freezing tempetures. Thank you Gene in West Virginia
How will this light do in unheated garage?
I have two flourescent lights in place on the kitchen ceiling that are 20 watt T12, and all I need is a cover
is the Lithonia 11232 light flush to the ceiling or does hang down 4" below the ceiling