|Bulb Base||Fluorescent Pin|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||28|
Configure your Wing Two-Light 48" ADA Compliant Energy Star Bathroom Vanity Light
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Provides general illumination in residential and commercial applications. Ideal for use as lighting in bathroom/lavatories, over hospital beds, hallways/corridors, stairways and utility areas.
- Contemporary, distinct wing design complements a variety of decors.
- Curved etched-glass diffuser complemented by polished brush nickel accents and finials.
- Diffuser provides uniform illumination. Finials allow easy access for cleaning and maintenance.
- Includes (2) linear T5 3000K fluorescent lamps for energy efficiency, superior color rendering and long life.
- Includes all mounting hardware.
- For use with non-dimmable switches only.
- Product Dimensions: 6.56"H x 48.875"W x 3.25" Extension
- Energy Star Qualified
- UL Listed
- Guaranteed for two years against mechanical defects in manufacture
- Standard with 120 volt, 60Hz electronic ballast ensures no flickering and quiet operation without interfering with other electronics.
- ADA Compliant
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Products
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Wing Collection Products
Our SKU: 10844
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- 10844RET5 BNP
Polished Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
Do I have a choice with the T8 as to color temperature - 3000, 3500, etc?
What additional accessories will I need to install a flourescent light fixture, in place of an incandescent light vanity fixture?
What are the measurements of this fixture?
if this is mounted high above the vanity can you see the T8 lamp from below?
Can this fixture be installed either over the mirror or along either side?
Does fixture provide enough light for a large master bathroom / to put on makeup?
Is it a center mount, or two side mounts?
Can this be used near a wet location like vanity sink ?