We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Office|
|Switch Type||On / Off|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Desk Lamp
- Adding to our selection of beautiful mission-style lamps, this set of desk/table and floor lamps with amber toned glass, floral detailing and etched columns to make this the ideal choice for adding value to your home
- 60W x2 Incandescent A Type Bulbs
- (Bulbs NOT Included)
- E-27 Socket (Medium Base)
- On/Off Switch
- Shade Dimensions: 6.5" x 16.5"
- Base: 12"
Additional Lite Source Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Lite Source Products
- Shop All Lite Source Maple Jewel Collection Products
Our SKU: LS-3782
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Bronze*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
No Questions Found
Lite Source Maple Jewel Collection
Other Products In The Lite Source Maple Jewel Collection
LIMITED WARRANTY LITE SOURCE INC. WARRANTS ITS PRODUCTS WILL BE FREE FROM DEFECTS IN MATERIAL AND WORKMANSHIP FOR A PERIOD OF ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE. IN THE EVENT OF A DEFECT DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD.
LITE SOURCE WILL REPAIR OR REPLACE, AT ITS OPTION, AND AT NO CHARGE TO THE PURCHASER, THE PRODUCT OR ANY PART OF THE PRODUCT WHICH IS PROVEN TO THE SATISFACTION OF LITE SOURCE, TO HAVE NORMAL USE DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD.
IN THE EVENT OF A DEFECTIVE LAMP, THE PURCHASER SHOULD CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT FOR AN RGA NUMBER. ANY CLAIM FOR LABOR MUST BE APPROVED BY LITE SOURCE PRIOR TO INITIATION OF SUCH.
THIS WARRANTY IS VOID IF THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN ALTERED, MISUSED, OR USED FOR PURPOSES OTHER THAN THOSE FOR WHICH IT WAS DESIGNED.
LIGHT BULBS ARE NOT COVERED UNDER THE LITE SOURCE WARRANTY.LITE SOURCE INC. SHALL IN NO EVENT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RISING FROM THE USE OF THE PRODUCT.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE