15% Off All Lite Source Items!
No Coupon Necessary. Discount Already Applied.
Offer Ends 5/31/2015
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
A striking 5-Lite incandescent ceiling fixture with orbs accenting the base, polished steel finish, blue or frosted glass shade, and a classically shaped arch frame to make everyone take notice.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Chain Length: 49”
- Diameter: 23”
- Height: 32”
- Light Direction: Up Lighting
- Number of Bulbs: 5 (Included)
- Wattage: 300
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Additional Lite Source Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Lite Source Products
- Shop All Lite Source Monarch Collection Products
Our SKU: LS-10925
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Steel / Blue Glass
- Polished Steel / Frosted Glass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Lite Source Monarch Collection
Other Products In The Lite Source Monarch Collection
LIMITED WARRANTY LITE SOURCE INC. WARRANTS ITS PRODUCTS WILL BE FREE FROM DEFECTS IN MATERIAL AND WORKMANSHIP FOR A PERIOD OF ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE. IN THE EVENT OF A DEFECT DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD.
LITE SOURCE WILL REPAIR OR REPLACE, AT ITS OPTION, AND AT NO CHARGE TO THE PURCHASER, THE PRODUCT OR ANY PART OF THE PRODUCT WHICH IS PROVEN TO THE SATISFACTION OF LITE SOURCE, TO HAVE NORMAL USE DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD.
IN THE EVENT OF A DEFECTIVE LAMP, THE PURCHASER SHOULD CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT FOR AN RGA NUMBER. ANY CLAIM FOR LABOR MUST BE APPROVED BY LITE SOURCE PRIOR TO INITIATION OF SUCH.
THIS WARRANTY IS VOID IF THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN ALTERED, MISUSED, OR USED FOR PURPOSES OTHER THAN THOSE FOR WHICH IT WAS DESIGNED.
LIGHT BULBS ARE NOT COVERED UNDER THE LITE SOURCE WARRANTY.LITE SOURCE INC. SHALL IN NO EVENT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RISING FROM THE USE OF THE PRODUCT.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE