|Base Color||Stainless Steel|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Track Accessory Type||Kits|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||35|
- Frosted Glass Shade
- Bulb Base - GU5.3: A bi pin socket used mostly with MR16 Halogen Bulbs, The GU5.3 has a pin spread of 5.3 mm and the bulb has grooves for the fixture to hold it with.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU5.3 Bulb Base uses primarily a Halogen but is also compatible as LED and Xenon / Krypton.
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Bulb Base: GU5.3
- Bulb Shape: MR16
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Height: 9"
- Material: Metal
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Frosted
- Track Accessory Type: Kits
- Transformer Location: Integrated
- Transformer Type: Electronic
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Voltage Type: 35
- Wattage: 105
- Watts Per Bulb: 35
- Width: 49" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
Additional Lite Source Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Lite Source Products
- Shop All Lite Source Unirail Collection Products
Our SKU: KIT-2883A/FRO
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Lite Source Unirail Collection
Other Products In The Lite Source Unirail Collection
LIMITED WARRANTY LITE SOURCE INC. WARRANTS ITS PRODUCTS WILL BE FREE FROM DEFECTS IN MATERIAL AND WORKMANSHIP FOR A PERIOD OF ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE. IN THE EVENT OF A DEFECT DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD.
LITE SOURCE WILL REPAIR OR REPLACE, AT ITS OPTION, AND AT NO CHARGE TO THE PURCHASER, THE PRODUCT OR ANY PART OF THE PRODUCT WHICH IS PROVEN TO THE SATISFACTION OF LITE SOURCE, TO HAVE NORMAL USE DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD.
IN THE EVENT OF A DEFECTIVE LAMP, THE PURCHASER SHOULD CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT FOR AN RGA NUMBER. ANY CLAIM FOR LABOR MUST BE APPROVED BY LITE SOURCE PRIOR TO INITIATION OF SUCH.
THIS WARRANTY IS VOID IF THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN ALTERED, MISUSED, OR USED FOR PURPOSES OTHER THAN THOSE FOR WHICH IT WAS DESIGNED.
LIGHT BULBS ARE NOT COVERED UNDER THE LITE SOURCE WARRANTY.LITE SOURCE INC. SHALL IN NO EVENT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RISING FROM THE USE OF THE PRODUCT.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE