We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Lamp Base Material||Resin|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Bottom Diameter||17|
|Shade Top Diameter||7|
|Switch Location||Socket Switch|
|Switch Type||Multi Way|
|Title 20 Compliant||Yes|
|Watts Per Bulb||25|
- Empire Shade
- Made of Synthetic
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Includes (1) 25 watt Medium (E26) base bulbs
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 25
- Wattage: 25
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 28.5"
- Width: 17"
- Diameter: 17"
- Shade Height: 11"
- Shade Top Diameter: 7"
- Shade Bottom Diameter: 17"
- Energy Star: No
- Switch Type: Multi Way
About Lite Source:
For over 30 years Lite Source has been a powerhouse leading supplier of contemporary lighting. Today the company offers America's largest assortment of contemporary lamps and lighting distributed from its headquarters in Chino, California.
Additional Lite Source Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Lite Source Products
- Shop All Lite Source Devin Collection Products
Our SKU: CF4519
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Aged Silver / Dark Bronze*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Lite Source Devin Collection
LIMITED WARRANTY LITE SOURCE INC. WARRANTS ITS PRODUCTS WILL BE FREE FROM DEFECTS IN MATERIAL AND WORKMANSHIP FOR A PERIOD OF ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE. IN THE EVENT OF A DEFECT DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD.
LITE SOURCE WILL REPAIR OR REPLACE, AT ITS OPTION, AND AT NO CHARGE TO THE PURCHASER, THE PRODUCT OR ANY PART OF THE PRODUCT WHICH IS PROVEN TO THE SATISFACTION OF LITE SOURCE, TO HAVE NORMAL USE DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD.
IN THE EVENT OF A DEFECTIVE LAMP, THE PURCHASER SHOULD CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT FOR AN RGA NUMBER. ANY CLAIM FOR LABOR MUST BE APPROVED BY LITE SOURCE PRIOR TO INITIATION OF SUCH.
THIS WARRANTY IS VOID IF THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN ALTERED, MISUSED, OR USED FOR PURPOSES OTHER THAN THOSE FOR WHICH IT WAS DESIGNED.
LIGHT BULBS ARE NOT COVERED UNDER THE LITE SOURCE WARRANTY.LITE SOURCE INC. SHALL IN NO EVENT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RISING FROM THE USE OF THE PRODUCT.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE