Configure your LBL Lighting HD503SC Single Light 360° Swivel LED Track Head with Accessory Options for Single-Canopy Mounting or Track Lighting Systems
Stem Length more info ▼Please select the desired stem length of your fixture.
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
Art Deco-inspired head with multiple accessory options and proprietary 5.8 watt LED module. The screw base lamp module is easily replaced in the field, though it uses a dedicated base. The heat sink remains with the fixture minimizing any waste at the end of life. Rotates 360°, pivots 90°. Accessory required. Compatible accessories (sold separately, below): Onyx Cone, Mini-Monty, Sigma, Voti Accessories.
- Fusion Jack - Includes a Fusion Jack (FSJ) compatible connector, and no transformer. For use with LBL Fusion Jack systems.
- Monopoint - A monopoint canopy (MPT), with internal transformer, will be included, creating a self-contained, fully-functional light.
- Monorail - Includes a Single-Circuit Monorail (MRL) connector, and no transformer. For use with LBL Single-Circuit Monorail Systems.
- Two-Circuit Rail - Includes a Two-Circuit Monorail (MR2) connector, and no transformer. For use with LBL Two-Circuit Monorail Systems.
Color options: Bronze, Satin Nickel
Finish options: Bronze, Satin Nickel
Size: W 1.25", H 1.25"
Bulb Information: Requires 1 5.8w LED bulb (included)
Stem Length Options: 3", 6" 12"
Beam Spread Options: 15° or 36°
24 Volt Transformer:
- Custom order, please call customer service
Additional LBL Lighting Links
Our SKU: Swing
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Encompass Lighting Group warrants all products manufactured by Encompass Lighting Group, to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of one year after the date of original purchase. Upon confirmation of a defect or failure, at our discretion we will repair or replace the item or will refund your purchase price if repair or replacement is not possible or practical. Our warranty covers only the product itself; we will assume no liability for labor costs, installation costs, or other losses. Your warranty rights will be honored only when the product has been installed and used properly. Encompass Lighting Group will not repair or replace products damaged by improper use or faulty installation.