Save 10% on all LBL Lighting
No coupon necessary - discount already applied!
Offer Ends 4/30/2015
Configure your LBL Lighting HS390CR Single Light LED Cylinder Shaped Mini Pendant
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
Sleek metal and acrylic cylinder enhanced by a punch of white or colored light. Includes low-voltage 3w LED MR16 lamp and 8' of field-cuttable suspension cable. Not dimmable. 12 volt only.
- Fusion Jack - Includes a Fusion Jack (FSJ) compatible connector, and no transformer. For use with LBL Fusion Jack systems.
- Monopoint - A monopoint canopy (MPT), with internal transformer, will be included, creating a self-contained, fully-functional light.
- Monorail - Includes a Single-Circuit Monorail (MRL) connector, and no transformer. For use with LBL Single-Circuit Monorail Systems.
- Two-Circuit Rail - Includes a Two-Circuit Monorail (MR2) connector, and no transformer. For use with LBL Two-Circuit Monorail Systems.
Color options: Amber, Blue, Green, Red, White
Finish options: Satin Nickel
Glass Size: W 2", H 20.875"
Bulb Information: Requires 1 3w MR16 base LED bulb (included)
Additional LBL Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All LBL Lighting Products
Our SKU: Neutron
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Encompass Lighting Group warrants all products manufactured by Encompass Lighting Group, to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of one year after the date of original purchase. Upon confirmation of a defect or failure, at our discretion we will repair or replace the item or will refund your purchase price if repair or replacement is not possible or practical. Our warranty covers only the product itself; we will assume no liability for labor costs, installation costs, or other losses. Your warranty rights will be honored only when the product has been installed and used properly. Encompass Lighting Group will not repair or replace products damaged by improper use or faulty installation.