Configure your LBL Lighting HS277BU Single Light LED Option Mini Pendant for Single-Canopy Mounting or Track Lighting Systems
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
Colorful frit and crystalline glass create these elegant mouth-blown shapes. Includes specified low-voltage lamp and 8' of field-cuttable suspension cable or 5.8 watt replaceable LED module and 6' of field-cuttable suspension cable. For use with 24 volt transformer, add suffix "-24" to item number (LED lamp option is not compatible with 24 volt transformers).
- Fusion Jack - Includes a Fusion Jack (FSJ) compatible connector, and no transformer. For use with LBL Fusion Jack systems.
- Monopoint - A monopoint canopy (MPT), with internal transformer, will be included, creating a self-contained, fully-functional light.
- Monorail - Includes a Single-Circuit Monorail (MRL) connector, and no transformer. For use with LBL Single-Circuit Monorail Systems.
- Two-Circuit Rail - Includes a Two-Circuit Monorail (MR2) connector, and no transformer. For use with LBL Two-Circuit Monorail Systems.
Color options: Amber, Blue, Clear, Opal
Finish options: Bronze, Satin Nickel
Bulb options: Halogen, Xenon, LED
- 1 35 watt MR11 Halogen bulb for use with Blue or Clear glass options only
- 1 35w GY6.35 base Xenon bulb for use with Amber or Opal glass options only
Glass Size: W 2.25", H 9.25"
- Power consumption - Initial 5.8w, 4.7w Stabilized
- Color Temperature - 3000 degrees Kelvin
- Lumens - Initial 300 lumens, stabilized 250 lumens
- Lumens/Watt - 53 stabilized, 52 initial
- Color Rendering Index - 80 CRI
- Lifetime - 30,000 hours to 70% of original light output
24 Volt Transformer:
- Custom order, please call customer service
Additional LBL Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All LBL Lighting Products
Our SKU: Icicle
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Encompass Lighting Group warrants all products manufactured by Encompass Lighting Group, to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of one year after the date of original purchase. Upon confirmation of a defect or failure, at our discretion we will repair or replace the item or will refund your purchase price if repair or replacement is not possible or practical. Our warranty covers only the product itself; we will assume no liability for labor costs, installation costs, or other losses. Your warranty rights will be honored only when the product has been installed and used properly. Encompass Lighting Group will not repair or replace products damaged by improper use or faulty installation.