Configure your LBL Lighting HS341BG Single Light Cone-Shaped Mini Pendant for Single-Canopy Mounting or Track Lighting Systems
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
Mouth-blown cone-shaped pendants with multicolor frit combinations and inner borosilicate glass cone giving a diffused lamp appearance. Includes specified low-voltage lamp and 8' of field-cuttable suspension cable.
- Fusion Jack - Includes a Fusion Jack (FSJ) compatible connector, and no transformer. For use with LBL Fusion Jack systems.
- Monopoint - A monopoint canopy (MPT), with internal transformer, will be included, creating a self-contained, fully-functional light.
- Monorail - Includes a Single-Circuit Monorail (MRL) connector, and no transformer. For use with LBL Single-Circuit Monorail Systems.
- Two-Circuit Rail - Includes a Two-Circuit Monorail (MR2) connector, and no transformer. For use with LBL Two-Circuit Monorail Systems.
Color options: Blue-Green, Blue, Multi-Colored, Purple-Blue
Finish options: Satin Nickel
Glass Size: W 4", H 7.5"
Bulb Information: Requires 1 35w GY6.35 base Xenon bulb (included)
24 Volt Transformer:
- Custom order, please call customer service
Additional LBL Lighting Links
Our SKU: Cone II
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Encompass Lighting Group warrants all products manufactured by Encompass Lighting Group, to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of one year after the date of original purchase. Upon confirmation of a defect or failure, at our discretion we will repair or replace the item or will refund your purchase price if repair or replacement is not possible or practical. Our warranty covers only the product itself; we will assume no liability for labor costs, installation costs, or other losses. Your warranty rights will be honored only when the product has been installed and used properly. Encompass Lighting Group will not repair or replace products damaged by improper use or faulty installation.