Configure your LBL Lighting HG306TG Single Light 360° Swivel Dome-Shaped Track Head for Single-Canopy Mounting or Track Lighting Systems
Stem Length more info ▼Please select the desired stem length of your fixture.
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
Hand-blown glass with hand decoration. Includes specified low-voltage lamp.
- Fusion Jack - Includes a Fusion Jack (FSJ) compatible connector, and no transformer. For use with LBL Fusion Jack systems.
- Monopoint - A monopoint canopy (MPT), with internal transformer, will be included, creating a self-contained, fully-functional light.
- Monorail - Includes a Single-Circuit Monorail (MRL) connector, and no transformer. For use with LBL Single-Circuit Monorail Systems.
- Two-Circuit Rail - Includes a Two-Circuit Monorail (MR2) connector, and no transformer. For use with LBL Two-Circuit Monorail Systems.
Color options: Ivory White, Terra Gray, Wenge Brown
Finish options: Bronze, Satin Nickel
Size: W 2.875", H 7"
Bulb Information: Requires 1 50w MR16 base Halogen bulb (included)
Stem Length Options: 3", 6" 12"
24 Volt Transformer:
- Custom order, please call customer service
Additional LBL Lighting Links
Our SKU: Clay I Apollo Swivel II
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Ivory White
- Terra Gray
- Wenge Brown
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The LBL Lighting Clay I Apollo Swivel II cannot be used with a 24V transformer, you will have to use a 24V lamp.
if this is used with a 24V transformer will a 12 V lamp work or do you have to get a different lamp?
A. The LBL Lighting Clay I Apollo Swivel II cannot be used with a 24V transformer, you will have to use a 24V lamp.
Encompass Lighting Group warrants all products manufactured by Encompass Lighting Group, to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of one year after the date of original purchase. Upon confirmation of a defect or failure, at our discretion we will repair or replace the item or will refund your purchase price if repair or replacement is not possible or practical. Our warranty covers only the product itself; we will assume no liability for labor costs, installation costs, or other losses. Your warranty rights will be honored only when the product has been installed and used properly. Encompass Lighting Group will not repair or replace products damaged by improper use or faulty installation.