|Base Color||Bronze, Copper|
|Glass Features||Seedy Glass|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Mini Pendants|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Foyer, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||35|
Single Light Mini Pendant from the Light Rain Collection
- Clear Seeded glass cylinder shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Includes 6' of wire
- Minimum Height: 21.25 The minimum height product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Maximum Height: 57.25 The maximum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - GU10: A bi pin socket used mostly with 120/230-volt MR16 Halogen Bulb. The GU10 has a pin spread of 10 mm a twist and lock function.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU10 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: GU10
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 35
- Wattage: 35
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 13.25"
- Width: 3"
- Shade Height: 9.75"
- Shade Width: 3"
- Canopy Height: 5"
- Wire Length: 72"
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today, and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, bathroom lights, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of lighting in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kovacs Products
- Shop All Kovacs Light Rain Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kovacs P971
Our SKU: P971
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Copper Bronze Patina
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Kovacs P971 is easy to change out the bulb, you just slide your hand in the cylinder and unscrew the bulb. The cylinder is removeable.
How hard is it to change the bulbs on these? Is the glass cylinder removable?
A. The Kovacs P971 is easy to change out the bulb, you just slide your hand in the cylinder and unscrew the bulb. The cylinder is removeable.
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.