|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Genre||Contemporary, Midcentury / Vintage|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Two Light Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture from the Earring Collection
- Etched Opal glass bowl shade
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- ETL Listed for indoor use only
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Canopy Height: 0.75"
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Height: 10.25"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Product Weight: 8.51 lbs
- Shade Height: 4"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Etched
- Shade Width: 12.13"
- Title 24: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 200
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 12.25" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of ceiling lighting fixtures in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
Our SKU: P907
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The glass on the Kovacs P907 is what they call an Etched Opal. It's an off white color and not clear.
Is this frosted glass?
A. The glass on the Kovacs P907 is what they call an Etched Opal. It's an off white color and not clear.
The Kovacs P907 does feature a round bowl-shaped glass. The bowl is 12-1/8" in diameter.
Is the bowl in this lamp circular or oval. What is the size of just the bowl?
A. The Kovacs P907 does feature a round bowl-shaped glass. The bowl is 12-1/8" in diameter.
The Kovacs P907 is unfortunately only available in brushed nickel.
Is this available in any other finish or only brushed nickel?
A. The Kovacs P907 is unfortunately only available in brushed nickel.
Kovacs Earring Collection
Other Products In The Kovacs Earring Collection
1 Light Mini Pendant from the Earring Collection$110.00-$110.00
3 Light Bowl Shaped Pendant from the Earring Collection$330.00-$330.00(1)
1 Light 4.5" Width Bathroom Sconce from the Earrin...$100.00-$100.00(1)
4 Light 26.75" Bathroom Vanity Light from the Earr...$250.00-$250.00
3 Light 19.25" Bathroom Vanity Light from the Earr...$190.00-$190.00(3)
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.