|Bulb Type||Xenon / Krypton|
|Genre||Shabby Chic, Transitional|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Sconce Type||Multi-arm Sconce, Upward Arm|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||25|
Five Light Wall Sconce from the Complex Collection
- Clear glass cone shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bi pin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 12" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Height: 16.5"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Shade Material: Glass
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 125
- Watts Per Bulb: 25
- Width: 15.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of wall lights in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
Our SKU: P873-077
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kovacs Complex Collection
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.