1 Light 5.75" Height Plug In Wall Sconce from the George's Reading Room Collection
Single Light 5.75" Height Plug In Wall Sconce
- Chrome metal cone shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Can be mounted facing downward only
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Backplate Height: 5.5"
- Backplate Width: 4.61"
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Extension: 8.25" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 2.75" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 5.75"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 4.41 lbs
- Reversible Mounting: No
- Sconce Type: Plug In
- Shade Height: 3.5"
- Shade Length: 6"
- Shade Material: Metal
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of wall lights in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kovacs P611-077 Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.